Visiting Camano Island can be a day-trip as it is only about an hour from Seattle or Bellingham and requires no ferry ride. However, many lovely camp sites and rentals make Camano Island a delightful place to spend a few days- we hope this calendar helps you plan for an immersive, cultural experience with our gorgeous natural surroundings as a backdrop. The calendar includes regional events such as happenings on Whidbey Island and in Stanwood for visitors, locals, and CAA members to stay abreast of art and cultural happenings in our region. CAA member and group notices are in blue.
Look at what’s up next in our area!
- September 24 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- September 24 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- September 24 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- September 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm